Tarkasta näkösi verkossa,
saat uuden reseptin hetkessä
150 000+ käyttäjää maailmanlaajuisesti
luottaa easeen kliinisesti tutkittuun ja sertifioituun verkkonäöntarkastukseen näönhoitoa varten
Näönhoitoa jokaiselle - Tutustu maailmanlaajuisiin yhteistyökumppaneihimme
Näönhoitoa jokaisen ulottuville
Can I get a new prescription?
We’re on a mission to make eye care accessible for everyone. In some situations, there are limitations. We do our best to fix them so we can make easee accessible to as many people as possible, every day. To find out if you are eligible, select all that applies to you.
- You are 18 to 45 years old
- You currently wear glasses and/or contact lenses and you would like to test your vision to receive a new prescription
- You have your glasses and/or contacts available during the exam
- You don’t have an ongoing disease or eye health condition, other tan refractive error*
- You know your current prescription values and they are within this range:
*The test is not intended for people with presbyopia and or amblyopia. Also, if you use hard contact lens, bifocals, damaged or colored glass, have had eye or laser surgery, have painful or irritated eyes, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have other certain comorbidities, including diabetes, our optometrists cannot issue a prescription.